Junior Programme / Fixtures / Holiday Clubs / Activities
2019 Training Details.
Boys, Girls (From age 6),Kwik Cricket,U11,U13,U15 teams.
John Fretwell Centre, Sookholme Lane, Warsop. NG19 8LL
Time: 6.30-8.30 pm
Outdoor weekly training resumes Friday 12th April – Friday 13th September 6.30 – 8.00
£2.50 per session.
All forthcoming events and fixtures will be advertised on this website. Holiday clubs will be organised by Club coaches in conjunction with all details made available nearer the time.
All fixtures will be posted on this website.
All players should be ready in appropriate kit 30 minutes before scheduled start of the match.
When fixtures have to be postponed or cancelled this will be posted on the club website, facebook and twitter feeds.
Selection for Games
- Managers / Coaches shall work with players and will use performance, availability and the balance of the team when selecting for a match.
- In competitive matches, attempts should be made to field the strongest team possible on that date.
- Friendly games may be arranged to incorporate those who do not make competitive teams.
- It is the player’s duty to notify his/her Manager of their availability once a Fixture List is provided.
- It is the player’s responsibility to keep the manager informed of changes in availability.
- If a player is unsure about Selection he/she should contact their manager as soon as possible.
- If a player is unhappy about Selection he/she should, in the first instance, discuss the concern with their manager or coach.
- Any changes in circumstances/contact details should be informed to the Junior Committee immediately.